Welcome to YUMMY FOOD WORLD |
NEPALI FOOD RECIPE |
RECIPE IN NEPALI LANGUAGE |
NEPALI / NEWARI CUISINE |
This video link: https://youtu.be/1KLOBGQx-r4
Thanks for stopping by and watching this video.
Please Subscribe to our channel : https://goo.gl/n580mZ
Visit Our Channel Yummy Food World at:
Video Description and Ingredients:
Hi Everyone, Namaste.
This Garlic flavoured baked Chicken Wings recipe will be one of your favourite dishes if you try my recipe exactly like shown in the video. The smokey sauce makes you never forget this dish once you have it.
Ingredients for Chicken Wings:
For the Chicken Wings marination:
1. Garam Masala (This garam masala includes, cumin and coriander seeds powder as well) – 1.5 Table spoon
2. Ginger & Garlic 1.5 Table spoon
3. Red chilli Powder as per taste or 1 table spoon
4. Salt as per taste
5. Flour (2 table spoon)
6. Veg Oil (2 table spoon)
7. Lemon Juice (2 table spoon)
8. Chicken Wings (1.5 KG)
For the Sauce:
1. Butter (120 grams)
2. Tomato sauce: You can also mash the tomato and make the tomato puree (200 grams)
3. Red Chilli Powder (1 table spoon)
4. Garlic Powder (1 table spoon)
5. Salt and Sugar mix (1 table spoon)
6. Lemon Juice (1 table spoon)
For any questions and queries, I will try to reply within 24 hours.
See you soon… Have a Good day & Happy Cooking 🙂